Any SWA July 19 Class calls ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

C-21Pilot

Anyone know if the calls have been made by the people department for the July 19th Class ?

Also, Does anyone have any info on classes for the next few months at SWA?

April 13th Interviewee here

Thanks,

Cricket...Cricket...Chirp...Chirp...

People department folks are probably pretty busy making the day of a lot of the guys who passed the 15 June Decision Board with calls right now. As far as what I have seen on this board the July 5th class didn't make it to April--last one I saw was 25 Mar which I beleve was the last interview day in Mar.

Smling

Available for July 19? Ummm....Yes, I think I can clear my schedule

Got, the call for the July 19th class and about fell over. It was 8pm, totally unexpected. Talked for awhile, told me about some of the stuff for famliy during the first couple of days and the parts etc. then said the chief would call in two weeks with the formal offer, etc. etc.

Looks like they are getting pretty deep into April - I interviewed on the 14th! I was pretty surprised to say the least. I was sure I would probably be in late August. No complaints. Can't wait to get back to the "show" - (and this show makes money!)

JB

Reason to Smile

I got the call this evening as well for 19 July. Sound like we covered the same as JB in our chat. See you in class. I interveiwed on 8 Apr.

Now that's worth Smiling:) about!

I also just got a call from the P.D. for the Julu 19, class date. I interviewed on April 7th. I can't wait to go to DAL, it's been a rough ride, but hang in there. Good things will happen to those who pay the price!

Regards

Me Too!

Just got back from the lake this evening and sat down to check the computer for any SWA gouge. When I read Jerky's post, I thought WTFO--I interviewed on April 13th and didn't get called?! Next thing you know I'm sprinting up the stairs to check the answering machine and sure enough, I had a message from Amy!

Paper Application and Type (K&S) - Mar 03
Interviewed - 13 Apr
Terminal Leave - 1 Jul

Can't Wait to Meet Y'all in Dallas!!!

I got the call also for the 19 July class. Got called Tuesday evening about 6:15 Texas time from Amy Webb.

Interviewed 13 April.

Latest resources

Back