Any small cargo in NYC/L.I Area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ridgewoodpilot

I've started to inquire about any light twin or single engine cargo companies in the NY/NJ/L.I. area. If anyone may know of some small operations or even where to start looking, please don't hesitate to respond.

pickings are slim, i've never heard of any cargo companies based in the area(other then airnet) in the last few years. there are some pax charter companies but i don't know of any are hiring right now.

Yah just what I was thinking. You know whats funny (Well not all that funny) I've decided to start making my career change just recently. HAH, HAH...I know. Well looks like things may have to drag out for a few more days or so. Anyway you guys have been good to the site with a lot of good and bad ass input. Tanks for the response.
John

thats what brought me to the midwest originally the lack of flying jobs in the northeast

thats what brought me to the midwest originally the lack of flying jobs in the northeast

I actually have been throwing around the idea of moving to Cincinnati OH. My wife is from there and all of her family as well. Would you say that jobs may be a bit more abundant there as opposed to the northeast?

brother,that was back in '87 when i was a 500 hr pilot looking for my 1st flying job,and got hired into the right seat of a DC3 freighter out of Dayton,Ohio. I really dont know what the entry level prospects are right now.

I actually have been throwing around the idea of moving to Cincinnati OH. My wife is from there and all of her family as well. Would you say that jobs may be a bit more abundant there as opposed to the northeast?

It's slim pickins in Cincytown....

Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back