Any Pinnacle Employees?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PhatAJ2008

Thinking about applying for a job with Pinnacle, but don't know much about them... Anyone work or know anything about them?

I think you have a little ways to go before you need to start worrying about which regional to apply to. With that being said, do a search on here for "Pinnacle" or "NW Airlink".

I used to be a ramper for Pinnacle for about 6 months. It depends on what station you will be working at... I imagine at the hubs you'll be working your a$$ off... I worked at a small outstation and there was ALOT of downtime just to sit and wait.
  1. Low pay (6.75/hr until you get cert for the ticket counter then I think you get a .50 raise) might be extra pay in the hubs.
  2. free flights on Pinnacle, I think its $15-20 to ride on NW (space avaliable of course)
overall an easy job (except angry customers at the counter can get tricky) but I would suggest working for another regional or even better a major. I think ASA rampers start out at $8 something, Mesaba $9?

Well, here's the situation. I go to Florida State in Tallahassee. When I was there I worked for a company called GAT which worked Northwest Airlink, Continental Express, and Gulfstream. We were all cross-trained by GAT to work the Ramp and Counter... The semester ended and it was time for me to go home for the summer. During that time GAT's contract was not renewed and now Pinnacle runs the operation. They said they would consider hiring me, but do not seem to want to take my working there and training into account. There aren't many other airlines at TLH, plus I already know they computer systems for NW and CO pretty well.

I dont think you will have a hard time getting hired at 9E as long as you have a pulse and arent a felon. I mean I really dont see how they can be selective when starting pay is $6.75 so give it a shot. Im pretty sure they also handle GIA in TLH and have 3 Pinnacle flights so seems like there should be some downtime to do homework, watch t.v.. at least thats how it was in GNV.

by the way... could you remind me what the score was last year when the Gators played the noles'... I seemed to have forgot..

Ha, that aweful game has somhow been totally erased from my memory and I seem to have forgotten the score... I do remember your MVP was Chris Rix though..

Hey when was the last time the gators had won in doak campbell? oh... never mind. :)

PeanuckleCRJ said:
Hey when was the last time the gators had won in doak campbell? oh... never mind. :)

Good Lord. Rise of the Gator Nation w/ Urban Meyer and Top 5 talent, while FSU's in serious decline... mentally ill quarterbacks, weak offensive coaching staff, a head coach with one foot in the grave, tons of injuries and run-ins with the law. Didn't Cromartie, one of the few remaining players worth a damn, just knock himself out for the season? ACL in practice?

FSU is in for a tough few decades with the Gators. :)

Latest resources

Back