Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any one know if the Obamas used a corporate jet for this?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sans...You are soooo full of shi[r]t.

As a truck driver or pilot, you are underemployed. It must be nice to have all of the answers but frustrating as hell since “they” won’t put you in charge to fix everything. I stand by my comment but will clarify; regardless of who won the last presidential election, we would be pretty much where we are now. The fundamentals of the economy say so. It takes a while to stop a speeding truck. Check out the link and feel free to interpret otherwise. Perhaps you can add a little pixie dust if it makes you feel better and those pesky credit default swaps, collateralized debt obligations and all of those bad mortgages/liar loans will just go away. http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=INDEXDJX:DJI

“F”ill “U”p and have a nice day genius

I saw this on the news when it happened... The story that was reported was he was going to DC to visit a friend or relative (can't remember). Anyhow, he made contact with the White House and asked if Mr. Obama would like him to make pizza for him. (Evidentially Obama stopped at this guys restaurant while campaigning and really enjoyed the pizza) The Prez said sounds good and the rest is history. Not much of a story really...

Latest resources

Back