Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ANY OLD Texas State Technical guys out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
I was just wondering how many TSTC or TSTI guys are out there now?

a friend of mine

I have a friend here at Jacksonville University that is in the Delta Conn. Academy program here that used to go to TST. Got his Private and Instrument there. He wasnt too impressed If I remember right, said he never got to fly.....

I goto Baylor in waco. I dont really know much about TSTC, other then I think a few line guys at my home airport mentioned the planes are kind of crappy. I know alot of guys that go there or go to baylor and do their training out there, Ill ask them and see what they say.

My CFII also got all his training out there, so Ill ask him also.

I did my all my training there i just wanted to know who else went there and what they are doing now. The planes there arent crappy they are better than alot of other flight schools in Texas. I didnt have any problems. They have 2 new mooneys and a new 172 and seminole. They are about to get 2 new Diamonds this month. why didnt you go there to get your ratings. Man TSTC worked out great for those who were dedicated. I got all my ratings 141 up to my CFI there in 2 years. I finished my CFII and MEI there part 61 after that.

Yeah Im sure. His dad is a DL 767 Capt. and he is from Granbury, TX. He came here in Fall 03 so I imagine he was at TST for the 02-03 year, possibly as far back as '01.

Superpilot

His name is Ronnie Hargrave. He drives a black Toyota Tacoma. Has dark red hair and glasses.

I know him. I was wondering what happened with him. What is he working on now?

Latest resources

Back