• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any of you AA guys....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Think of the fun, Terry makes it to the final two. One of the jury members has family that was effected by the TWA/AA integration. They then use that to rub out Terry for the sins of his brothers. I know I would.

32LT10 said:
Think of the fun, Terry makes it to the final two. One of the jury members has family that was effected by the TWA/AA integration. They then use that to rub out Terry for the sins of his brothers. I know I would.

Could happen. Or maybe the affected person on the jury has a loved one who got screwed in the Ozark/TWA, intergration and wants Terry to get the money for showing TWA what it was like! No slam intended whatsoever, its just interesting how airline mergers show the same layers of contempt found on Survivor.

Could happen. Or maybe the affected person on the jury has a loved one who got screwed in the Ozark/TWA, intergration and wants Terry to get the money for showing TWA what it was like! No slam intended whatsoever, its just interesting how airline mergers show the same layers of contempt found on Survivor.

TWA/Ozark = date of hire.
What a terrible affront eh?

I'd certainly take my chances in the grand scheme of the cosmos knowing my pilot group offered DOH. Malicious staple job, however, and I'd be looking over my shoulder for the reckoning. Who knows, Terry might sail to an easy win on survivor. Hard to say when he'll get his, could be on survivor, could be on his next medical check up, maybe crossing the street. It's not really for any of us to know. I do think whoever's running the show has a sense of humor, but I bet he's not to fond of staple jobs "because we could".

CSY Mon you have had a problem with TWA from day one. What happened, did your wife run off with TWA pilot?

Never had a problem with TWA guys in general, just the whiners.

None of my wifes ever ran off with a TWA pilot, they knew better as the constant complaining would have killed them.

;)
CSY Mon said:

None of my wifes ever ran off with a TWA pilot, they knew better as the constant complaining would have killed them.
Trust me, complaining won't make em go away. My wife must have a cevlar brain pan shield!;)

CSY Mon said:

Your right, I really got tired of hearing your wifes constantly complain about how inadequate you were.

xtwapilot said:
Your right, I really got tired of hearing your wifes constantly complain about how inadequate you were.
:laugh:

Latest resources

Back