Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Otto77

Snacko
fly with Terry Dietz off of the CBS show Survivor?? Says he currently flies for American as an a300 pilot ..formerly was a Tomcat driver. ??

Otto77 said:
fly with Terry Dietz off of the CBS show Survivor?? Says he currently flies for American as an a300 pilot ..formerly was a Tomcat driver. ??

How could he get enough time off to do a tv show. I can't even get more than 15 days with vacation these days.

He's just about the only one that I don't wish starvation on. He's actually a competent human being, instead of the usual oxygen wasting mouth-breathers on there.

He is currently flying the line on the A300 out of JFK. He has been at AA since the early 1990s, he was not furloughed, and I don;t know how he was able to get the time off.

regards,

AA

The bid run shows him holding a line

This is good PR for American Airlines.

They have ways of dealing with situations like these.

If I were them I'd let him do it too.

I don't know if he has to drop the trips or AA covers them but he apparently is holding a flying line and probably has them covered. Wether he is getting paid, taking vacation for them, or dropping them is something I'm sure he worked out with AA ahead of time. Think what will happen if he wins.

I probably get a number up. Wahoo.

---WILL TERRY DIETZ BE THE NEXT SURVIVOR?--- LaGuardia-based AA Pilot Terry Deitz still remains as one of the four contestants on Survivor Panama Exile Island. Deitz has won all five individual immunity challenges a record in Survivor world. Get his survival viewpoint in the latest edition of AATV, now on Jetnet, and tune into CBS on Thursday, May 11, and Sunday, May 14, to cheer on a fellow pilot and co-worker.

From AA Jetwire E-Mail List

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back