• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any news on the GLA furloughs???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quit chasing a 15k a year job and start chasing your other options. You have 135 mins, right?

no one has been called back yet and lots of people that were furloughed have already started other jobs. I don't think too many will come back.

mooser,

CP said Mar. of 05 so enjoy the time off.....

hit the golf course for Chri$t sakes

3 5 0

Well lets see..about 20 of us new captians may be sent back to the right seat, does that answer the question you have asked about 100 frickin times know. Sounds like a hell of a great company doesnt it. Dude seriously I dont want to be rude but you have to lay off, if this place gets some of the arizona stuff or something else then you will be here a lot sooner than you think. And for the last time the A-DOT probably wont decided until late July, more likely August. You need to go rub one off, make you feel better, trust me..

350DRIVER said:
mooser,

CP said Mar. of 05 so enjoy the time off.....

hit the golf course for Chri$t sakes

3 5 0
Thanks dude,

We have had alot of flooding around here so most of the golf courses are still closed...

Mooser

tattoo13 said:
Well lets see..about 20 of us new captians may be sent back to the right seat, does that answer the question you have asked about 100 frickin times know. Sounds like a hell of a great company doesnt it. Dude seriously I dont want to be rude but you have to lay off, if this place gets some of the arizona stuff or something else then you will be here a lot sooner than you think. And for the last time the A-DOT probably wont decided until late July, more likely August. You need to go rub one off, make you feel better, trust me..
Tattoo,

Don't worry about being rude to me!!! Thanks for being straight up!!!

Mooser

Just make sure you know exactly what your getting into by coming here, company sucks..people you will fly with are the only thing that will make it fun.

Latest resources

Back