• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ANY News on ACA Hearing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So why did they set a date for Wiskey and not ACA? And what is the true finacial connection between Wiskey and UAL, I hear a ton of things but ust want to know how close the ties really are? Any insight?

I'm just a dumb guy that gets paid to fly airplanes. The popular rumor that died when UAL filed CH11 is AirWis was still owned by UAL. Since we didn't go bankrupt with UAL and we weren't named as one of UAL's many companies, I'd say that rumor is dead. We WERE owned by them in the early 90's when the butchered Air Wisconsin Airlines into several smaller parts. AWAC was put together when CJT Holdings purchased some parts of the old Air Wisconsin Airlines from UAL. Today Air Wisconsin Airlines CORPORATION (AWAC) is an independant company not related to UAL. We share a similar name from the Air Wisconsin of older days.

Good Question, it probably won't ever go away.

S.

Last edited:
Lampshade is right. It's CJT = Crowelly Thompson Jordan. Those are the three of the 6 owners THAT WE KNOW ABOUT. The other 3 are silent (to us anyway) partners that are God like and frighten me to think of. I probably spelled those three guy's name wrong and will be fired on Monday. The other three will put a hit on me when I get home Monday evening.

S.

Beechnut said:
Lampshade is right. It's CJT = Crowelly Thompson Jordan. Those are the three of the 6 owners THAT WE KNOW ABOUT. The other 3 are silent (to us anyway) partners that are God like and frighten me to think of. I probably spelled those three guy's name wrong and will be fired on Monday. The other three will put a hit on me when I get home Monday evening.

S.

Would that be CJTUAL?

maybe next year will be better, or the year after , or the year after that.. before we know it the feds will have to raise the retirement age to 75 for any of us to get a career longer then 5 years.. ACA needs some guidance from the judge in charge of the case.. maybe he'll check the board and realize how many people are getting burned

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back