Any New Info re: Native Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

p.b.

Does anyone have info about current hiring, schedules and benefits in the fixed wing operation?

The web site doesn't seem to be up, and I would like to take my resume in. If anyone has an address for the corporate headquarters, please post it here.

Thanks.

They are headquartered and maintenance is performed at KIWA (Williams Gateway Airport) in Mesa.

Native American Air Ambulance
6159 South Sossaman Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85214

I think they want 135 IFR mins and 2000TT, but that may have changed. They also hold the Mayo Air contract in Rochester, MN (KRST). I think they use two pilot crews on the PC12. All of this info is second hand and may be incorrect. Also, the address I found, but their website is down, so the zip code is a guess on my part.

Good luck.

Anyone have any updated info on Native Air? Hiring in 2004? Are the PC-12's two pilot crews?

Thanks,
AZPilot

I don't know anything regarding their hiring plans but I did talk to one of their captains a few months ago and they do fly the Pilatus w/ two pilots.

That actually depends on the contract your flying under. Some of the bases are two pilot and some are single pilot.

p.b. said:
That actually depends on the contract your flying under. Some of the bases are two pilot and some are single pilot.

What is the status in Phoenix? Do you know what the other bases are and the breakdown of crews?

Thanks,
AZPilot

Most air ambulance in the southwest is doing single pilot, of course unless it is in a jet.

However up north, it is usually two pilots required by contracts, very possible because the weather is not quite as friendly.

I know Phoenix is still single pilot, Dallas is two pilot, and I think Minnesota is two pilot (but I'm uncertain).

Latest resources

Back