• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any more news on Skywest furloughs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In any case, I just looked at W.S.'s SAPA update on SWOL. Seems pretty cut-and-dried to me; No furloughs now, but the Fall schedule may be a problem unless we get more flying and get some takers on the VLA/Part Time deal.

Personally, I'm getting out of debt and going back to school regardless.

-Goose

I wonder why everyone is so concerned about whether Skywest is going to furlough or not. I think some of you would love for Skywest to have furloughs.

Last edited:
If you don't know you shouldn't be in the conversation we are having on this thread. Try doing a search. Maybe that will help you with your aviation education.

HA! Hilarious!!!

I was making fun of you, if you don't get the sarcasm! I think it is hilariously immature to make up a stupid juvenile nickname for a plane to sound cool...."The Bro", how dumb. There is not even an 'O' anywhere in the name of the plane. But keep being cool....maybe you'll fly 'The 9' soon.

PS...I started my aviation education Looong before you probably ever thought about taking a lesson.

You guys are going to "ramp up" in the late spring (word from an outside source).

Take everything you hear with a pinch of salt!

Latest resources

Back