Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Known Upcoming G650 Operators? Where do I send my app????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heavy Set

Just reading about the G650 while sitting bored in an FBO... Wow - what an incredible airplane!!!!! Initially I wasn't too impressed with the looks but now the aesthetics are growing on me... It looks pretty cool.

So, the magic questions: anyone know who's ordering the G650? Who do we know who is confirmed to get one or more? Any public information or intelligent/informed guesses? I am betting you will see a bunch in the NYC tri-state area, Dallas and in SoCal/NorCal.

I'm already jealous... ;)

I'll be just like the V, one day you only see 'em in magazines then the next they are stacked up like chord wood all over the place.

Probably 10-20 G650s going to China......... I am sure the Saudis will order a bunch too.

Shame that we won't see any at Netjets after their long-term use of GVs and G550s. I would have loved to have seen a G650 in Netjets colors. Sounds like Bombardier was more willing to cut a big deal with Sokol and the bean counters............ :angryfire:mad::crying:

Last edited:
One has proudly advertised himself already:
http://www.propilotmag.com/archives/2008/Nov08/A1_cleopatra_p1.html

In the US you'll have a famous fashion designer who already owns a 550, a leading financial services firm which operates 450/550s already...

Watch this place in the coming months:
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...?Mmstxt=3980121&Statetxt=GA&conVal=0&PageNo=1

Any news about the NTSB investigation?
What about composite materials fire resistance? (the G650 cabin floor structure uses composites).

I wonder if a Chicago based talkshow host might be getting one.

Survey says - probably. The hypothetical host has not been happy with Globals.

Latest resources

Back