Any July 15'ers yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
qxeplt,

The pool needs a swim-up blackjack table! With free cocktails!! Yeah!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! That'll make the wait more fun anyway. "Cocktails!!" click-click-click-click-click-click.....

#11 on the list

I am #11 on the list and got the call for an updated drug test today. JB sounded very optimistic but she was very clear that our conversation was not a job offer; only a chief pilot could make that call. She said that the official job offer calls would come Monday or Tuesday. Tim, it sounds like there is a possibility we ma be classmates.
Boots

Your medical must be Class I to START training. It can go to Class II the second day. It must STAY at least Class II forever (until CA upgrade). If you screw up and your Class II goes to III while you're there, they will set you up with an appointment for the exam, which you'll have to work around your class schedule...

It's nice having all of you in here, but personally...

I can't wait for you to get your old, nasty, wrinkled, duck toting, inflatable raft using, submarine owning butts OUT of the pool and into class!! GO ON! GET!

Let's HEAR about those 7/15 phone calls.... we need some elbow room here in the shallow end.... and those poor people in the deep end need to move on in to a place where they can at least stand on their tippy toes be fore the start drowning!!!!

Have a GREAT day everyone!! KB

the calls have started

I just heard from Wildman. He was called today and got the official word on the July 15th Class from the CP.

W A Y

C O O L !!!!!:)

Thanks for the NEWS Neo, now, get back into the Matrix!!

Happy, Hapy, Joy, JOy!!!!!

Got the call

I got the call for the 15 July class this morning. I got the call on the way to update my class I physical and almost failed the EKG because my ol' ticker was still doing flip-flops.
Boots

Hiflier

I don't see you on the "Unofficial" Pool List. What is your pool date? I just want to see where you fit into the scheme of things. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back