Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PHX767

it's a dry heat
Current and typed in the Beechjet, typed in the B1900, 767/757 (for what it's worth). Doing the fractional gig right now, looks like the company is entering a flat spin soon....

Just starting to dust off the resume and start looking for a corporate operator flying anything from 2 props to 4 jets.

Thanks in advance.

Would you mind breaking down a bit more what your hours, and time in type are? For instance, PIC/Turbine/Multi.

That might help some of the poeple assist you a bit better.

Discount tire is the brass ring of corporate in SDL. Phelps-Dodge was looking for someone not too long ago. From what I've heard, it is NOT the brass ring of SDL... ;) Dial is there, too. Good luck.TC

I know a guy with discount and I believe there are 8 pilots...dont think they hire very often either :-\
Very good department and very cleans planes. The pilot i talked to said the LR55 has a 60 upgrade interior that was worth a pretty penny.

User997 said:
Would you mind breaking down a bit more what your hours, and time in type are? For instance, PIC/Turbine/Multi.

That might help some of the poeple assist you a bit better.

I'll bet that you could start with the 6920TT he has...

PHX767 said:
Just starting to dust off the resume and start looking for a corporate operator flying anything from 2 props to 4 jets. Thanks in advance.

My advice is to make as many local contacts as possible. Competition for corporate positions here in the PHX/ SDL area is fierce. We have a boatload of typed NetJets guys living here as well as ex-airline drivers looking to make the jump to business jets. Most of the depts. down here rarely have any openings, and when they do, they fill the slots by internal recommendation. All you can do is give it your best shot. Good luck.

skiav8tor said:
I'll bet that you could start with the 6920TT he has...
Yea I'd say your pretty good to go then! My mental calculator doesn't do such complex calculations I guess!

I lived in Phoenix for 5 years, and flew out of SDL for 2 years, and I agree with the one poster that pretty much the only way to get your foot in the door there is to network and get some inside contacts. But it's certainly not impossible, all the pilots I knew at SDL were very friendly and willing to help out.

Tommy Littlejohn would be the one to contact at honeywell.

Latest resources

Back