Any Idea who this is?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ABXbooger

Ad recently placed in Pgh. Post Gazette, any idea who this is?

Captain/Co-Pilot
Privately owned organization is looking for a Captain/Co-Pilot to join our aviation department for our aircraft for flights within the United Stated and/or Internationally. Must have demonstrated record of excellence in safety and experience in international flights.
Qualifications, Pilot/Type rating G-1159, GV, GIV. GII, ATP, SEL, MEL, AGI-1, A&P, Lear Jet, Minimum hours 5000 (jet)
Company Summary: Privately owned company located in Southwestern, PA. Benefits in include healthcare, 401K, life insurance and a challenging work environment.

Ad recently placed in Pgh. Post Gazette, any idea who this is?

Captain/Co-Pilot....

.....Must have demonstrated record of excellence in safety and experience in international flights.
Qualifications, Pilot/Type rating G-1159, GV, GIV. GII, ATP, SEL, MEL, AGI-1, A&P, Lear Jet, Minimum hours 5000 (jet).....

Interesting...you need an SEL through GV AND be a mechanic AND be a ground instructor....

So, this is either a pretty ********************ty position where you're gonna give GS on a 172, then fly it on pipeline patrol one day, do a 100hr insp on it, then take the GV to London the next....

OR...the ad was written by some HR puke that doesn't know their head from their A$$hole....

Either way, a few minutes which I'm wasting here outta figure out who this is IF in fact they operate SEL-LRJet-Gulfstreams in a single dept....

Could someone tell me what this is? "AGI-1" and the rest I have minus the Lear but I could do without a challenging work environment. :)
This is what my friend commonly calls the "Talking Heads" without a clue!

I think the AGI-1 should have been AGI-I...Advanced Ground Instructor-Instrument....

but it's been a long time and I never bothered with the AGI certs when I was coming up so for all I know AGI-1 means "Advanced Ground Instructor-Numero Uno!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back