Any Help?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinghunter

Hey everyone, I'm getting married at the end of June and trying to figure out what/where to be after the big day. I currently have 800/70 and am building time quickly, so I'm very happy about it. I'm trying to find something, just about anywhere, that I could get into with this kind of time. I know most regionals want 1000/100 but I would really like some info on 135 stuff or corporate. Anybody have any advice on where to look? I really don't want to move my fiance half way across the country to be with me for a few months until i get enough time to get in with a regional or freight company only to move again in 4/5 months when that happens. As most of you know we pilots aren't too wealthy :smash: . I'm currently in SE WI but we're willing to go just about anywhere. We would prefer to be in the midwest, but again, just about anywhere will do just fine. Thanks for any help.

It would probably be best to keep instructing until you get 135 mins. If not I think Commut Air is hiring really low time guys. It seems like posted Minimums are not always set in stone so I'd go ahead and get my resume out there

Latest resources

Back