• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any good operators in the MIA/FLL area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Das a goo one. Seriously, for charter, try Hop-a-jet at FXE or Universal Jet Aviation at BCT. I've heard they tend to be on the higher end of average.

I ran into someone last week in PBI who said to stay away from Universal Jet.. Can anyone elaborate on this?

RVR5000 said:
I ran into someone last week in PBI who said to stay away from Universal Jet.. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Don't know much about them. Don't need to. Virtually all 135 operations suck.
No one sets out to fly 135 as a career goal. Many start out there, with the intention of working their way to a better gig. Others end up there as victims of circumstance. 135 jobs are a waypoint, not a destination.

They are an integral part of our profession as a whole, and serve a useful purpose to all concerned (owners, employees, end users), but no sane person would view them as anything other than a necessary evil.

Bring it on. :)

hmmmm

charter......ugh

South Florida Charter...OUCH!!!

For Corp try Southeast Toyota at FXE and Liberty Aviation at FLL..Wayne Huizenga's operation G2, GIV, BBJ. Both First Class operations with pay and QOL to match

Hop A Jet at FXE is pretty good. Presidential at FXE is so-so, planes are in good shape, but f/o's are required to clean the planes from top to bottom after they are done flying for the day. Stay far away from A-OK Jets, unless you are willing to take a poopy job. You are expected to play line guy when you aren't flying, but I have a friend that got hired there with 900 hours to fly their citation.

Latest resources

Back