Any good Online MBA's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardRambone

Im thinking of starting my MBA but would like to keep flying and do it online. Anyone have any info on a good accredited online MBA program Id love to hear from you.

mayday1 said:
try Keller Graduate School of Management www.keller.edu

Anybody have any first-hand experience or insight regarding a DeVry/Keller online MBA? I'm looking into it but I don't know anybody who has actually done the program.

MBA Online

My first suggestion would be to contact the traditional university in your area. Most have gotten involved in online education and now offer MBA degrees on line. You might find them listed under Adult Education, or under Continuing Education. You might even try contacting the school of your dreams,i.e., MIT, or Berkeley to see what they offer on line.

Dsu

I have heard that Delta State Universtity in Mississippi has a great program online. (MCA) Master of Commercial Aviation with a stong concentration in aviation business and management. www.deltastate.edu This university is accredited and you can read about the President of UPS Worldwide who is a 70s alumni. It might be worth a look.

Latest resources

Back