• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Any freighters from So Cal to ANC?

Going2Baja

Total Time
10k+
Hi all - Looking for a nonstop from So Cal (SAN, SNA, LGB, LAX, ONT, etc) I know NWA has/had but they are going to be stopping this route by Dec so I hear. Anyone have any info?

Thanks - Baja.

FO 4 Life

2 Mai Tai minimum
Total Time
5:00
UPS flies ONT-ANC. Departs at 855Z and arrives 1350Z.

1-800-228-CREW and follow the prompts.

dowhite2

Total Time
Polar does LAX-ANC, don't know if it's daily. Just flew with them last month CVG-ANC, can't say I've ever had a better jumpseating experience.

fokkers&beer

The dude abides.
Total Time
dunno
Jumpseats with UPS from ONT to ANC can be tight. Its tough for on line guys to get them. You constantly have to check and see if you've been bumped for a higher priority company booked seat. An off line guy would have a tough time, but check and see the day of the flight, lots of guys cancel jumpseats when they don't have to come up for reserve.

propsarebest

Total Time
We have a one off charter LAX-ANC in a few days (Tuesday I think). All CASS guys/gals are welcome.