Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bustinmins

Melatonin Addict
I was just curious if I might stumble upon some former CirrusAir drivers out there. If you worked for Air Exchange, CirrusAir or Agamemnon, say a quick hello. I'm curious to see where everyone has made it in their careers.

JD

Agamemnon? Who dat? I'm a former Addison/Plano area CFI... I remember Exchange who later became Cirrus; was Agamemnon a later name for those guys?

Speaking of Dallas freight outfits, how 'bout anyone from Cohlmia or TLC? And is SternAir still operating?

Agamemnon was doing business as Cirrus - the final CirrusAir

falcondriver said:
I flew for Cirrus in New Orleans.
FD

Me too! I was there 2/95-11/96. How about you?

JD

I called it "Virus Air"... :)

I had a good time while working there; I was in Dispatch from 93-95.

It's great to see you guys! How are things going? Where are you all now?

JD

I flew for US Check back in the day, from '90 to '93. I spent four nights a week at the CirrusAir hub at DAL with the BE-58. Good times! There were a number of times that Cirrus was short of aircraft, so they would charter my bird during my 6 hour layover. I flew the Cirrus west Texas run out to ABI, LBB and return. I even used the canned "Exchange 132" flightplan/callsign. Looking back, I'm not quite sure that was legal!

I remember a bunch of Cirrus guys that went to ASA back in '92 and '93. Bumped into one at DFW a couple of years ago, was a CRJ captain. I wonder what happened to Woody?

Latest resources

Back