Any Flying Jobs in Birmingham, AL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TravisS195

I'm wanting to get back to the Birmingham area. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I don't have the highest of time, but I'm willing to commit many number of years working. Thanks in advance!

Brassfield & Gorrie may be looking for another captain, their chief pilot has been removed from flight status. They fly a 525 and maybe another 500 series.

McWane Inc. was looking for another pilot, dont know if they have hired one yet. They operate Lear45's and a G3

Vesta Insurance was looking for a contract pilot to put on retainer, with a type and some time in a 650 (citation 3,6, or 7) The last contract pilot was recently called back to Delta. They will probably pay for a recurrant with a one year commitment, depending on the individual. I wouldnt bother applying if you dont have less than 2000 hours and some jet PIC time, though.

The air ambulance folks that fly out of Mercury aviaton just lost a pilot to another job, and may be looking to replace him. They operate a c501

There are alot more corporate oportunities at Birmingham than most people realize. The key is getting to know folks out there.

Good luck, hope that helps to get you started.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back