Any Ex Eagle pilots now at FedEx?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fartknocker said:
Does anyone know of any ex American Eagle pilots who are now at FedEx? I am trying to update my contact info. If you are one or know of one who is, please reply or pm me. Thanks.
Yea, we got one of your retired EMB Captains on C-208 IOE right now. IF he survives, shall I have him drop you a line?

psysix said:
That's why he won't get a job at FedEx, he doesn't have any planes listed with a prefix of "F", "A", "B" or "KC"!

No, I just have to work hard to get an interview. I am doing just that to earn the right to work for FedEx.

psysix said:
That's why he won't get a job at FedEx, he doesn't have any planes listed with a prefix of "F", "A", "B" or "KC"!

You forgot to add "P" to that list.

I know a couple great guys who flew for Eagle out of BNA. Send me your info in a PM and I'll forward it on to them. It will be up to them if they choose to respond, and I will not give you their names or info. However--I'll be glad to give your info to them.

As for what it takes to get hired at FDX--I guess a lot of those young captains I fly with who started at Mesaba, Pinnacle, and Eagle didn't get the memo that cool fighter guys like me get all the FDX jobs. Instead--they've been great guys to fly with and have done very well for themselves--and all quite senior to me while my age or very close to it. The newlyweds from Great Lakes just in front of me in seniority missed the memo too, so I'll be bidding behind them for the rest of my career. I'm sure a lot of these folks applied to FDX when it wasn't the "pinnacle" of everyone's dream list...and look at them now. I suspect that some of the folks who have jumped on at Continental (lately) and Jetblue (the last few years) will have a similar experience if those companies continue to prosper.

Latest resources

Back