Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Dispatch positions in the Cincy area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ridgewoodpilot

Does anyone know what the current situation is with getting a job as an entry level dispatcher in the Cincinnati area would be like this year. Whether it be, CVG DAY, LUK, ISZ, etc.. Any information would be appreciated.

Things are pretty tight.. People are etiher laying off or staying with what they have... AT ILN we are currently under a pay freeze and still don't know what is in store for the next few months. If you want to stay in the area maybe try a crew sched position until things improve then move to dispatch. Not sure how many of those there are either. Might try PSA IN DAY... for dx or cs.

Does anyone know what the current situation is with getting a job as an entry level dispatcher in the Cincinnati area would be like this year. Whether it be, CVG DAY, LUK, ISZ, etc.. Any information would be appreciated.

The islands may be a little far until they invent the human transporter to beam me there. But hey, Thanks for the heads up. I may be looking into NY or now. anyone know of availability there?

Wellsir, the goo-gobblin', tabaccy-chompin' hizzores down Hotlanta-way just wrenched the Comair (o(kring down to "amputate". Mistress Delta took a delightful White Castle shart all over our CS group, scooped 'em out with a rusty spork, and plopped 'em into the lap of the newly created Rump Humping Service (RHS). Most of the flying is being pumped into the GDP northeast. Iffin' yer thinkin' aboot greasin' into a dx chair at good ol' skooter, expect a hold at ABB with an EFC of eternity.

Executive Jet Management over at Lunkin (it ain't 121 but the a/c are purty).
Net Jets up C-bus way.
Keep an eye on PSA up in Dayton.
RAH is out near Indy and may be an option.
A pair of brass low-hangers might get ya into an interview for Big Brown across from Standiford. Probably have to start out pitchin' boxes though. And make sure ya wear loafers.

Cheers.

Thanks CRJ. I tell you what, everybody is hurtin right now. I have to resort to a construction estimator position that pays the bills. I'm not only out of the industry right now, I'm off road gettin there. I currently live on Long Island. My wife and I have been tossing around the idea of moving to Cincy. In the mean time a gig at JFK, LGA or ISP would do the trick.
Thanks

Ya ever thought about working as an ops guy at one of the airports up thattaway? There is another dude around here that jumped into the aiport side of things and seems to be doing o.k. I dunno if that fits with your goals, but it might be an option.

And one that I am exploring as well.

Been outta the 121 side for a few years now. Trying to get back in. Cripes, what a time I picked to quit sniffin' glue.

Latest resources

Back