• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Any dispatch jobs in Houston or Dallas area?

BrokeDispatcher

Total Time
I have been out of dispatching for about a year, looking to get back in and was curious if anyone knows of any positions in the Houston or Dallas area. Any feedback is appreciated.

BrokeDispatcher

Total Time
propsarebest, thanks for the info. I applied to CO yesterday and just applied to Ameriflight after reading your reply. Thanks again.

8AF

Total Time
You have been warned

BrokeDispatcher said:
Does anyone here dispatch for ExpressJet. I would like to get some info. Thanks in advance.

You want to work in the dispatch then apply for the pilot position as an internal? It doesn't always work out; I did that for a regional but didn't get the FO job, end up flying for another regional. It is not guaranteed.
Just go apply for a pilot position. You have enough hours.

Good luck!

BrokeDispatcher

Total Time
No, I would rather get a dispatch position because it is more stable than the pilot positions(I hope I want have to worry about getting furloughed). Plus I will be in one place so I can go back to school for a backup plan. Had a great dispatch job a year ago and quit so I could get more flight hours; bigg mistake. So, if anyone as any info I would greatly appreciate it.