Any day runs at airnet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FreightNazi said:
I'm sure the Craig will be thrilled with your attitude and willingness to relocate to help the needs of the company....NOT!
Craig's a DORK anyway!!! You can do better than Scare-Net!!! Keep looking - that's the best advise anyone can give you! Good luck! Your family will thank you!!!!

Buddy1958 said:
Craig's a DORK anyway!!! You can do better than Scare-Net!!! Keep looking - that's the best advise anyone can give you! Good luck! Your family will thank you!!!!

get turned down by airnet?:rolleyes:

RiddleEagle to answer your question yea there are day runs. From what I know there is one day baron run out of Columbus but it just happens to be one of the most senior runs in the company from what Ive heard. It just came open last bid sheet and somebody told me that a ton of guys bid it. Columbus itself is a pretty senior base. I got lucky and landed it right out of training/SIC, but as a reserve pilot. For me thats what I wanted, but if your lookin for a fixed run Columbus probably wont happen.

If your lookin out for your family though, Airnet may be a good place to come for the reason that you wont have to come home one day and tell them that dad got laid off. Its a great company to make your home for a few years.

Hope that helped

Last edited:
Buddy1958..... can you not make it in the freight world?..... or did you not make it through the interview at airnet? and now have to talk bad about a company who wouldn't hire you. Airnet is a great place to work . QOL is good, Mx is GREAT! and also it is some of the best flying I have done.

buddy1958: can you please let us in on your infinite wisdom and tell us where to "keep looking"? i think i'd like to follow in your footsteps.

Steve said:
Was that all in the Baron?

142 out of TEB was actually an all 208 run, but because there were tons of barons laying around over there, and because there was a couple of legs that were empty/light, I would take the baron just to switch it up, and keep building multi time.

Buddy1958 said:

Craig was smart enough not to hire YOU!!!!

FreightNazi said:
I'm sure the Craig will be thrilled with your attitude and willingness to relocate to help the needs of the company....NOT!

Give this guy a break, he's putting his wife and family first. Just the way it should be.

paulsalem said:
Give this guy a break, he's putting his wife and family first. Just the way it should be.

He is in the wrong profession then. The day run in cbus isn't the most senior prop run, but it is up there. I think the most senior prop run is a day run out of cps. Chances are you will not get the run or base of your choice out of training and will have to move and find a crashpad somewhere. Then you should be able to get a cbus prop floater/reserve a few months down the road.

Latest resources

Back