Any current info on Dynamic Aviation?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twasilew

I'm looking for information on Dynamic Aviation. Specifically, the Be-200's in the sandbox. Anyone here have any info on hiring for Iraq work, pay, contract length, type of flying, bases over there and/or anything else? A PM would be great too if you don't care to post that info on the board. Thanks.

I stopped by and talked to them last year about flying for them. They couldn't tell me much about the mission in the Middle East. A good friend of mine flies for them here in the states and might have some answers to your questions. Still looking for info?

Hey p3,
I just got a call from them today. I know they are looking for King Air pilots at the moment. I don't know much about their operation so any info you have would be much appreciated!
Thanks Again

Hey p3,
I just got a call from them today. I know they are looking for King Air pilots at the moment. I don't know much about their operation so any info you have would be much appreciated!
Thanks Again

me too

Searches

I'm looking for information on Dynamic Aviation. Specifically, the Be-200's in the sandbox. Anyone here have any info on hiring for Iraq work, pay, contract length, type of flying, bases over there and/or anything else? A PM would be great too if you don't care to post that info on the board. Thanks.

If you do the SEARCH,there is already a THREAD there "Dynamic Aviation,Va."
Read IT!!!!!!!

I just got the call today to schedule my second phone interview. Anybody else get the second call? Does anyone know what's involved in the second interview? The first interview was very, very general in nature. Just background, mechanical aptidude, salary expectations, domestic or international basing, when can you start, etc.

I had a few phone interviews, but then my renegotiated with my employer and stayed on for the winter season. If anyone can offer any more info.....

Ronin

Latest resources

Back