• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Any Citation X operators in Denver

thatpilotguy

Total Time
Some
I don't think so...I have been flying out of Centennial Airport for most of my career and I'm not aware of any there. I don't know much about Jeffco, sorry...Rocky Mountain Regional. Denver isn't all that into corporate aviation, lots of traffic passing through, but not many based here. Wish there were, it would make for better job security. Best of luck with your search. Let me know if I can help.

ProFracPilot

What's it doing now?
Total Time
There is one based at APA. Ask around there, you'll find it.

thatpilotguy

Total Time
Some
That could be...I remember hearing rumors about it about a year or so ago. I'm not sure where it's hangared if it is here. I'd like to think that I'm up on all the local gossip, but I could be wrong. I wish I had more concrete info for you fly@.92

rice

Clown Puncher
Total Time
8000+
There is/was one over in X-Jets hangar. Think it might be a PJM aircraft. Sorry thats all I know.

NotFurloughed

Wookin pa Nub
Total Time
<10K
There's definitely 1 in APA - at the very least.