• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Any Champion Pilots Around

Total Time
plenty
are you guys on the cass system? my sis is going to cozumel in a couple of weeks on you guys and i'm going down also for a few days. i'd just as soon get on her flt for ease of gnd trans when we get there. i'm going to look up your number tomorrow and call whomever needs to be called but thought i'd throw this out tonite, got some time to kill. if there is room in the back can swa guys jump to mexico on ya'?

thanks

geshields

Total Time
enough
They are NOT on Cass...but they will take jumpseaters. Best to call them to see about all the fees, etc. for mexico though...

Greg

CaptWidgeon said:
are you guys on the cass system? my sis is going to cozumel in a couple of weeks on you guys and i'm going down also for a few days. i'd just as soon get on her flt for ease of gnd trans when we get there. i'm going to look up your number tomorrow and call whomever needs to be called but thought i'd throw this out tonite, got some time to kill. if there is room in the back can swa guys jump to mexico on ya'?

thanks