• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From a previous thread. I think the 9 Feb calls went out and possibly 16 Feb:

Thanks for the info! Based on Loogie's info, this looks more solid:

Feb 9th - Jul 20,21,22

Feb 16th - July 23, Sep 13-16

Feb 23th(???) - Sep 16,20-22

Mar 2nd(???) - Sep 22-23,__ (I think they interviewed the last week in Sep)
If you have any more KNOWN info, please fill in the blanks.

[/QUOTE]
I spoke to the PD this week. They were waiting on the word about how many classes they have in Feb (two or three). If they have three, they will be on the 9th, 16th, & 23rd. The cutoff for the class on the 16th came right in the middle of my interview group (Sept 16th) and I didn't make it. I was told that if they have three classes I'll be in the group on the 23rd. If it's only two classes then I'll push to March. I still haven't heard what the final word was on the # for Feb, but the PD has obviously gotten it since they're making the calls for the Feb 9th class.

This info was CAO ~1400 CT

I talked to the PD today (1/19 @ 4PM CST) and was told that the Feb 23 class was still up in the air. I interviewed Sept 22 and was told I would either be in the class on Feb 23rd or, if it doesn't happen, then the first one in March. I presume that would be on the 2nd of March.

was told yesterday by the phx cp's that classes would start the first 3 mondays of every month starting in feb. for the rest of the year. reserving the last week to play catch-up.

Cactus Pilot,

What do you mean by "catch-up"? Did the cp imply that there may be classes the last week of the month if they were needed?

Thanks

Dose anyone know if any of the Feb. classes have been called yet?
I have not talked to anyone that interviewed in Sept. that has had a call yet.

>>>>was told yesterday by the phx cp's that classes would start the first 3 mondays of every month starting in feb.<<<

Classes are starting on Wed's these days.

Latest resources

Back