• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Boeing corporate knowledge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay it was a training instructor. Here is the advertisment.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Instruct customer pilots in simulator and airplane qualification courses. Serve as instructor pilot during local and Initial Operating Experience airplane training. Fly domestic as well as international routes in all weather conditions, providing flight instruction to foreign as well as US pilots. Perform familiarization and demonstration flights for other pilots and customers. Demonstrate competitive and technical features of aircraft for customer evaluation. Contribute to the design and development of instructor pilot training materials and courseware for international customers. Coordinate training, standardization, demonstration, and evaluation procedures, techniques, and methods with international or domestic military or civil regulatory agencies to safely achieve contractual standards and certification requirements.

SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS: Possess ability to work well with others. Possess a minimum of 5,000 hours total pilot time. Have a minimum of 1,000 hours multi-engine turbo-jet transport pilot time, and a minimum of 1,000 hours multi-engine turbo-jet instructor pilot time. Possess an FAA Class I Medical Certificate and recent flight experience. Be willing to travel. FAA ATP license or equivalent experience preferred.

EDUCATION: College degree preferred

Relocation: Relocation package is authorized per Boeing policy.NOTE: Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information.
The Boeing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

I always love the "all weather conditions" part. How 'bout in a tornado? Or volcanic eruption? Or meteor shower?

Uh, I'm sorry, I can't take your $100k/yr BBJ pilot position as I thought it was VFR only.

Latest resources

Back