• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any bets on JetBlue earnings?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you know what was kind of a surprise to me was that Air Tran did a little over $600 mil in 2nd Q rev and jetBlue did $800 mill thats almost 25% more than Airtran. the airline are almost the same size....all be it jetBlue is a little bigger. just say'in.

you know what was kind of a surprise to me was that Air Tran did a little over $600 mil in 2nd Q rev and jetBlue did $800 mill thats almost 25% more than Airtran. the airline are almost the same size....all be it jetBlue is a little bigger. just say'in.

The difference is we employ a 1000 more managers with trumped up job titles but with absolutely no purpose.

Reading the 8-k jetblue payed off an $84 million dollar line of credit, in addition to the 20 million that we published on the bottom line.

Reading the 8-k jetblue payed off an $84 million dollar line of credit, in addition to the 20 million that we published on the bottom line.

We've been refinancing and paying down all kinds of debt... I havn't herd a peep about any good scoop up plans. Who's got the good "jetblue's gonna buy ______________" rumors?

Plus JB added $300,000,000 to their liquid cash..

Funny thing is to hear any manager talk we are working hard trying to find revenue and it is an uphill battle etc etc... Pilots just want an industry average contract and you would swear that mgmt has to stop the rotation of the earth to do it.

Pay down 84million in debt, increase cash on hand by 300 mil show a 14mil net profit. spend 350million to install live tv in continentals fleet ( yes jb is paying for it but we get $5 per credit card swipe)

Wish they had the cash to lock in hedges when it hit $38 a barrell

Latest resources

Back