• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Any BE-300/350 Conract jobs in So Cal?

Going2Baja

Total Time
10k+
I'm current 293,297,299 as of 3/08. My current employer has one a/c down for hard maintenance and the other a/c is only flown by the owners pilot.

I'm contract, so I have no problem slutting myself around (jk.)

I'm only looking for contract flying, and I have 10 or so days available monthly (fly full time 121.)

Thanks for any replies.....Baja.

ERfly

Total Time
Talk to WCC in SNA. They might be able to use you.

I just dropped an updated resume off over there and the DO told me they weren't hiring right now. However, he could have failed to complete the sentence and meant they weren't hiring ME right now.

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
I just dropped an updated resume off over there and the DO told me they weren't hiring right now. However, he could have failed to complete the sentence and meant they weren't hiring ME right now.

I thought West Coast Charters is always hiring? :confused: Their turnover is such that they'd need to be, as far as I know!

ERfly

Total Time

bizjet800

Total Time
6000+
Try finding operators at: aircharterguide.com. They have listings of aircraft by airport. Its a good way to quickly find companies that fly the KA. The problem is they only list 135 (as far as I know) operators. Good luck!