• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

any bankair guys?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Former BKA here and I heard they just went away with the banking law changes. BKA tried to get into people charter and I heard it did not work out. I have heard they shut down but the website is still up. Thats all I know which is not much....

Wow, that blows if they did shut down. Mid late 90's was a blast flying checks out at ATL, now those were the good ole days!

Second hand info, but I think they are still running with a skeleton crew. Charters here and there but no more bank work.

Think they're still around. They sometimes cover for us on a DHL run when the 99 breaks (again). Pretty sure all the bank work is gone, though.

frm bka here also...they do have some flying going on but nothing like the past. I think it it is random stuff.....they have all the local guys at cae doing the flying...RR, RK, and JT I think are still there

they are actually pretty busy with a new customer.....had lunch with one of the family members on my CAE layover last week!

Re: Numerous accidents!!!

QUOTE] BKA tried to get into people charter and I heard it did not work out.

Any pax client ought to check with the feds before they charter with this outfit and read the accident reports!! There were numerous accidents in the 1970's and 1980's that killed a lot of pax!!!

Wow, that blows if they did shut down. Mid late 90's was a blast flying checks out at ATL, now those were the good ole days!

You got that right buddy! Even if I was just in my measly Baron back then out of BNA.

Hope you're doing well. I've been meaning to give you a ring for a while now.

Latest resources

Back