Any aviationcareer.com members out there

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

moving2vegas

I'm really interested in a job that they're advertising, but I'm not a member. Could someone please help? PM me and I'll tell you which job I'm after. Thanks.

You may have to pony up the $6.95, brother. I don't think they take kindly to giving out their info.

The form that they have you submit your resume on looks like the form on planejobs.com. Anyone know if they are affiliated?

They all swipe job postings from each other.

I advertised a job on one site (Climbto350) and within a week, I was getting emails from people that had seen it on 7 different sites. I wound up flooded with emails, most from unqualified people, sending infected resumes, that I blocked their sites after I had about 100 emails.

I would recommend if you want a job in a particular area, you get on the phone and start calling people, start with the FBO and see if you can get names. Send thank you notes to people that help you.

Just so you know, I wound up hiring a guy that saw the job posting, DID NOT email me, but called the FBO, several times and eventually found out who was hiring. He then called the FBO when I was there, and spoke to me. He came and interviewed the next day, I took him on a brief eval flight and hired him.

That may not work for every employer, but it did for me. The guy showed initiative, creativity and persistence. I later found out he had made about 50 phone calls all over the Atlanta area before he even found the right airport.

You may consider a different route, because by now the guy has over a hundred resumes.

Latest resources

Back