• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

milehigh6080

working again, for now.
Hey guys,

I'm taking my ATP checkride with an examiner who does a lot of checkrides for ATP out of TTN and I am looking for an instructor there who might have some gouge on his ride- specifically the oral. I've actually taken checkrides with him before and sent students to him before so I know his general demanor, but I like to have as much information as possible, so I'd like to PM with someone who is familiar with his actual ATP ride. I don't want to post his name on a public forum, so if you're familiar with the DE's who work with ATP TTN please shoot me a PM and I'll let you know who I'm talking about. Thanks a lot.

-Milehigh

I know for a fact that ATP is huge on gouges. I would reccomend just showing up at their facilities on the field and asking for the gouge. Most likely it is some hand written photo copied document anyways, so its not like it could be PM'd to you.

When I worked at ATP we were pretty familiar with the examiner's exact profile and what areas he would cover on the oral. We made an effort to pass that info along to the student.

Latest resources

Back