• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another win for JetBlue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I worked at Jetblue for almost two years and left after the 190 pay rates came out. I sent out apps immediately and luckily got on with another company.

After good old Dave and David released the pay rates, the pilots were outraged. They held "pocket sessions" to address the issue, but in the end, the rates stayed the same. I knew it was time to leave...

I would much rather fly the T-38 for uncle sugar than work here. The only guys that make decent money sell their souls to make it. Who wants to fly over 70 hours just to make a decent hourly rate.

Congratulations.. Well deserved!! I hope your stock price soon reflects the quality of your service soon.. You guys all deserve it. According to my calculations the stock has an "intrinsic "value of 7/share right now. Hopefully that will change in the future as you guys keep doing well. Good luck!!

furloughed dude said:
I worked at Jetblue for almost two years and left after the 190 pay rates came out. I sent out apps immediately and luckily got on with another company.

hmmm....left after nearly holding A320 CA...because of E190 rates....RIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHT!

up goes the B.S. flag!! LOL

wndshr,

Actually, I would easily hold captain now if I were still there. I am not sure why you find this hard to believe. There are still a few good flying opportunities now.

Latest resources

Back