• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to split hairs, but the 51% rule does not reference airframes, it is in regards to assets/ common stock. Different threshold, but probably even more easily skirted.

You are correct, I merely used the airframes as reference since those are what is worth the most out of any asset. The cost of 1 airframe alone can buy you lots of gates, ground equip, stock, etc.

SLC
:cool:

No, I'm still here Flycatcher, and I still think we should be going to arbitration. I just don't see any need to argue incessantly about it on Flightinfo.

Go to arbitration then. Start a grass roots campaign to vote no over there. Seriously, it might work out better for you.

No. The reason you and Lear and a couple of others have disappeared is because your identities are well known now and perhaps your lawyers told you guys to shut up. I personally think you should keep yapping but the way things are going ya all are going to end up in the Witness Protection Program.
The Airtran ALPA guys are exactly the reason why every union election should be taken very seriously by every member no matter what the position otherwise you could end up with idiots like you. The damage has been done.

No. The reason you and Lear and a couple of others have disappeared is because your identities are well known now and perhaps your lawyers told you guys to shut up. I personally think you should keep yapping but the way things are going ya all are going to end up in the Witness Protection Program.
The Airtran ALPA guys are exactly the reason why every union election should be taken very seriously by every member no matter what the position otherwise you could end up with idiots like you. The damage has been done.

ALPA called him up. He's working on this deal as we speak.

Gup

Go to arbitration then. Start a grass roots campaign to vote no over there. Seriously, it might work out better for you.

He doesn't need to start a grass-roots campaign, he is already the voice of the union. Look at his freakin' avatar... he is ALPA.

No, I'm still here Flycatcher, and I still think we should be going to arbitration. I just don't see any need to argue incessantly about it on Flightinfo.

Your inability to grasp the situation is simply stunning.

Good luck boys. Your sure as $hit going to need it ;)

Latest resources

Back