• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Southwest question...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I'm with you on this SWA/FO. Outside flying is fine/dandy/expected/no questions asked for the mil folks, but subject/questionable/suspicious/wierd for the civ folks?

Anyone who can't tell the difference between what reservists do and flying someone around in a learjet needs to find a new country to live in.

Anyone who can't tell the difference between what reservists do and flying some dickw@d around in a learjet needs to find a new country to live in.

You seem to be obsessed with d*ck! Not getting enough from your man?
Feel free to leave any time sport! I'll help you move!

Not the Same!!

For you guys who think guys doing the reserve thing is the same as keeping your civlian gig on the side. Can your side job force you to give up your primary job of a couple of years; go fly for less; be away from your family for months at a time and live in a tent in the desert? Two guys in my class in 05 had just come back from extended activations.

It is part of the sacrafice and the guys who do it have my respect. I flew with a lot of guys who were wearing flack vest as part of there "side job". More power to them, I could not do it, but they have my support.

Kind of ironic being this is memorial day, and we are trivializing the service of the military guys in our company. Makes you think huh?

Latest resources

Back