Another reporter "gets it"!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doug Parker said:
Duh, what do you expect ?? He is Air Farce after all......................

Anyone ever tell you that you are a first class embarassment to the pilots you work with and the profession overall ? Time to grow up,child.

PHXFLYR:cool:

radarlove said:
What, you guys think that he was correct in telling the reporter that "almost all of the best pilots hired on at Delta?"

There weren't any other airlines hiring good pilots? Not one? In the 80s and 90s?

My comment had nothing to do with this guy's military background it came from the hubris of a 1,500 hour pilot (who doesn't know everything, even though he apparently thinks he does) explaining why he's so much better than everybody else.

Not everybody else.....just you!!

PHXFLYR:cool:

First of all, it doesn't quote the pilot as saying that all the best pilots went to Delta, that is the author talking. In an article supporting the pilot group, allow him some license to get his point to the readers. Radar, your immediate attack on this contributes to why we as a group can't get on the same page...selfishness and oversensitivity and failure to actually know what your talking about before flying off the handle.

Second, it was General(a civ background guy) who defended this guy's fighter time. How that makes this a mil vs civ thing is beyond me.

Sorry Radar, but just because he has 1500 hours doesn't make him underqualified. And just because he's proud of his accomplishments doesn't make it hubris. His hours had him doing stuff more difficult than 95 percent of the pilots out there will ever do. Notice I did not say 100% of civilian pilots, there's some really hard missions out there for the too.

GOOD LUCK DELTA BROs

You guys are to sensitive.

Fantastic artical! I wish our union would put on an effective media blitz along these lines.

Go Delta! I wish you guys the best.

As for the rest of this thread.....typical fltinfo.com
Sad, because it makes this place such a waste of time.

BeCareful! said:
Fantastic artical! I wish our union would put on an effective media blitz along these lines.

Go Delta! I wish you guys the best.

As for the rest of this thread.....typical fltinfo.com
Sad, because it makes this place such a waste of time.

This might be the best, and most true post ever!!

BeCareful! said:

Unfortunately John and Sue Public will still only see a bunch of over-paid pilots trying to ruin an airline.

No matter how much info you put out about training, time away from home, etc., the public only sees "six-figure income.":(

Pilots will never be like Harrison Ford, they'll never make that much money.

Wait a sec...

flyguppy said:
When Joe returned from his last trip he was stunned to see that most of the pilots had cleared their lockers for the strike. It saddens him.

You guys have lockers?

Cool.

:cool:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back