Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Netjets aircraft off runway aye???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Turbinehead

One Dot High
CADORS Number: 2007O1048
Occurrence Date: 2007/06/15

Narrative: The American, co-owner-registered Netjets Sales Inc. Cessna C-680 Citation Sovereign aircraft (operating as EJA307) was concluding an IFR flight from Appleton (Outagamie County) Regional Airport, WI (U.S.A.) (KATW) to Red Lake Airport (CYRL). The aircraft landed on runway 08 and overran the asphalt runway by approximately 50 feet (into a graded area). The flight crew advised that ARFF services were not required. Runway 08/26 was NOTAMmed closed until approximately 1700Z. Red Lake Airport wind information at 1400Z was 210º at 008 knots. The wind information at 1439Z was 210º at 12 knots gusting to 21 knots. Airport staff used planks and careful towing to pull the aircraft back onto the paved asphalt runway. No damage; no injuries.

Why be an a$$? Old news. Did you get turned down by NJA or something?

There is companies that have, and companies that will. Thank God no one was hurt.

Anyone know the circumstances?

Good job crew for no injuries. Airplane is back flying. Crew did something right.

Give me the fax ma'am just the fax.

CADORS Number: 2007O1048Reporting Region: Ontario

Occurrence InformationOccurrence
Type: Incident
Occurrence Date: 2007/06/15
Occurrence Time: 1429 Z
Day Or Night: day-time
Fatalities: 0Injuries: 0
Canadian Aerodrome ID: CYRL
Aerodrome Name: Red Lake
Occurrence Location: Red Lake (CYRL)Province: OntarioCountry: CANADAWorld Area: North America
Reported By: NAV CANADAAOR Number: 81269-V1TSB Class Of Investigation: 5TSB Occurrence No.: A07C0103
Event InformationAerodrome - service/site/facility cutbackAerodrome or runway shutdownRunway excursionWeather - other

Aircraft InformationFlight #: EJA307 Aircraft Category: AeroplaneCountry of Registration: UNITED STATESMake: CESSNAModel: 680Year Built: 2007Amateur Built: No Engine Make: PRATT & WHITNEY-CANEngine Model: PW306CEngine Type: Turbo fanGear Type: LandPhase of Flight: Roll OutDamage: No DamageOwner: Operator: NETJETS AVIATION, INC. (2245)Operator Type: Commercial
Detail InformationUser Name:Donaldson, JohnDate:2007/06/15Further Action Required:Yes O.P.I.:International AviationNarrative:The American, co-owner-registered Netjets Sales Inc. Cessna C-680 Citation Sovereign aircraft (operating as EJA307) was concluding an IFR flight from Appleton (Outagamie County) Regional Airport, WI (U.S.A.) (KATW) to Red Lake Airport (CYRL). The aircraft landed on runway 08 and overran the asphalt runway by approximately 50 feet (into a graded area). The flight crew advised that ARFF services were not required. Runway 08/26 was NOTAMmed closed until approximately 1700Z. Red Lake Airport wind information at 1400Z was 210º at 008 knots. The wind information at 1439Z was 210º at 12 knots gusting to 21 knots. Airport staff used planks and careful towing to pull the aircraft back onto the paved asphalt runway. No damage; no injuries. User Name:Donaldson, JohnDate:2007/06/19Further Action Required:No O.P.I.:

Narrative:UPDATE Supplemental information received from T.S.B. Initial Notification (#A07C0103): ExecJet307, a Cessna 680 aircraft was approaching Red Lake Airport on a flight from Appleton, Wisconsin. The aircraft encountered several wind gusts on final approach and landed long. The aircraft proceeded past the end of the runway and came to a stop 30 feet into a gravel overrun area. No injuries or damage were reported.

How many does that make this year? 3 or 4.

Last edited:
Turbine kid....one of these days when YOU go off the runway, you will be a bit more humble and wont be counting how many times others have gone off. It can happen to anyone at anytime. Dont be cocky....you could be next.

Im pretty sure that you were turned down by NJA. Its OK dude....it happens to the best of us.

I'm sorry I am late commenting on this but What........Oh who the hell cares not like anyone would answer the questions I asked with anything but personal attaches anyway. So why bother its not like anyone from NJ could answer it anyway.

Latest resources

Back