Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TAG2

Goldmember
I found this on Avcrew. If you pay for your type rating, the company will reward you with a whopping $25K/year to "fly your butt off".. ....Sheesh!

---------------------------------------------------
Learjet 35A First Officer (TN) 9/06

Part 91/135 Operator in Memphis, Tennessee, is seeking to hire a full-time Learjet 35A First Officer. Minimum requirements include 2500 hours total fixed wing, 500 hours PIC fixed wing, and 1000 hours multi-engine. Current Lear 35 FAA Form 8410 preferred, SimuFlite or Flight Safety within last 8 months also preferred. ATP preferred, but not required. King Air 200 experience preferred. For applicants that do not have current training or 8410, applicants must pay for and successfully complete SimuFlite initial/recurrent. First year's salary $25,000. Medical insurance provided after 3 months and all training expenses paid for after first year. Must be a motivated, dependable, team player ready to fly your butt off in an extremely nice airplane. Qualified applicants should email their VIRUS FREE resume to [email protected]. Don't forget to tell them you saw the ad on AvCrew.Com.

Since the guy was so wise to include his email address I propose that all who view this as a PFT job send him a quick email. You know, just to let him know what a great job this really sounds like and how fortunate some poor soul must be to finally break out of that great income earned flipping burgers.

Rice :cool:

Here's what I sent!

You F@#kin' PR*&K!
Pay for training, You F00k*&G S<>K
a load, you are nothing more than
an opportunistic c0cks0ck3r!
Times are tough just like 10-13
years ago and the scum floats to the top.
Look in the mirror you f0ckin' piece of **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**
thats what you are! I bet some rich mommy
or daddys girl will be sending you plenty of
resumes. JUST REMEMBER YOU GET What
you pay for ASSHOLE!! I hope you AUGER
INTO THE F0CK1N GROUND WHILE
YOU F0CK OVER YOUR IGNORANT FO.
YOU F0CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed

10,000 hours
10 type ratings

This is just an opinion, but I would't sugar-coat things so much as it destroys the message. Just say what you mean and trust your instincts, they're usually correct. Oh, and please share what he replied with..............

Darnearajet, I love the avatar!!!

The original episodes are the best.

Where did you get the pic?

PFT Ad

I noticed today that the job offer has been removed from AvCrew's web-site. I hope it was due to overwhelming harassment from pilots against slavery of that type. Victory! :D

do you really think the ad was pulled due to your response???
I mean, I agree and all....but you cant tell me that 2000 furloughed guys or so wouldn't take this job!!
c'mon....
Usually AVCREW ads are pulled after they are filled or they have TOO MANY resumes.
VICTORY!??
not. unfortunatly.
I bet those scumbags have thier pick of guys willing to pay for Flightsafety, willing to relocate (free) and are ready to do it TODAY.

Latest resources

Back