Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Dream Job - no experience, no Problem...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Coool Hand Luke

...this guy will teach you everything you need to know to be a "real corporate pilot". Jet CoPilot Apprentice Program...not exactly what I'd call it. Jeez, wonder if he will give you a certificate when you are though, maybe pin some "sweet" wings on you too! Good luck (I think you'll need it)

I need a hard working Flight Instructor/Freight Dog, etc. with an excellent educational resume to sign up for my Jet CoPilot Apprentice Program. NO....I do not need experienced guys, but need about 2000 total and 200 multi, be willing to sit right seat, work, clean, stock, work, clean some more, load bags, and generally learn to be a Part 91 Corporate Pilot from the ground up.
Excellent starting pay, all usual benefits, and full 3 year detailed training program overcomes tough demanding Boss (me).
ONLY rookies need apply. I am using this position to assist hard working low timers in bettering their career in aviation.
ONLY apply by faxing resume with detailed flight time breakdown and references to 210-804-6582. Please, don't waste your time and my fax ink unless you fit the description.

Bill Pearson <[email protected]

Guess it only takes three years to become a "real corporate pilot", if you already have "no experience" and 2000 hours that is.

saw this on climbto350.com

pearson football in san antonio.....sounds like a winner.

So I wonder:

after three years of paying your dues after putting up with all that crap and getting all that experience and you finally deserve a decent pay raise...think maybe it would be time to look for another "flight instructor/freight dog, etc" and $hitcan your a$$.

Again, just wondering.

I can see it now

"Skipper, I don't think we should fly through that level 5"

"SHUTUP, YOUR THE APPRENTICE SIT THERE AND CLEAN THE PANEL".....then the finger and "Your fired" ala trump.

The actual name is:

Benson Football, LLC
PO Box 460569
San Antonio, TX 78246
(New Orleans - Saints)
N411ST Challenger 300
  • 3 year apprentice program
  • All training will be provided
  • This is an entry level position
Prefer:
  • 2,000 TT
  • 200 ME
  • Prefer college aviation program graduate with CFI
  • All resumes will be accepted and consideration given
  • Fax resume: 210-804-6582
  • Or mail to CP at the above address

Now it all makes sense! Maybe when the Saints have a winning record they can afford to hire a "real corporate pilot" instead of an intern. Seems they run their flight department like their football team.

BushwickBill said:
So do they type you?

Last I checked you need a type to sit SIC

If they typed you and paid you well what would be wrong with that you can always leave if they treat you like poop.

Challenger types aint cheap.

Just a thought not sure if I would do it but for part 91 at least they are telling you like it really is.

An SIC type, which is basically a paperwork thing with three landings. And you only need that if you leave the country.

Latest resources

Back