• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Colgan Q-400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jiminy Crickets! Talk about bad timing. First that it happened at all while someone had a video camera. Second someone filming it during a week when the NTSB releases information on the prior accident flight. However, I haven't seen anything about this on the cable networks.

Jiminy Crickets! Talk about bad timing. First that it happened at all while someone had a video camera. Second someone filming it during a week when the NTSB releases information on the prior accident flight. However, I haven't seen anything about this on the cable networks.

And it happened going into the same airport that airlines last crash occured in the same type of plane.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=30771870&#30771870
well then, check out MSNBC (the worst news station) put video of 2 different incidents together.

Jesus-why not splice in the Concorde crash as well?

Latest resources

Back