• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, Ok....

"Body by Bowlflex"

She's in shape. Rounds a shape.

Nice smile, probably taken at the lawyers office...

I do like the previously mentioned idea of the seat along side of the roll-on baggage sizer.

Another idea is to put all the big people together in the same set of seats. Try cramming 900# in 3 adjacent seats. See how they like it then!

flyboycpa said:
Another idea is to put all the big people together in the same set of seats. Try cramming 900# in 3 adjacent seats. See how they like it then!

What's that term - floor limit?

leardawg said:
I've sat next to one of them, and believe me it ain't a comfortable experience. It's not fair to the rest of us

I hope not in your lear...a 180# frame is a tight fit in the pointy end of that thing.

flyboycpa said:
I do like the previously mentioned idea of the seat along side of the roll-on baggage sizer.

That would be a good start, but would probably 'publically humiliate' them. Personally, I'd make all the seats in the departure lounge the same dimensions as the seats on the airplane, then observe those whose pudge is too much - I know I know...most seats aren't the same size between airplanes.

Maybe they should go along the idea at themeparks - you must be less than this size to ride.

NoPax said:
... Personally, I'd make all the seats in the departure lounge the same dimensions as the seats on the airplane ...

And then line them up in rows at a pitch of 19 inches.

Some fresh kind of hell you're proposing, NoPax? Jeebuz, like traveling via commercial airline doesn't suck enough already. For everyone.

Latest resources

Back