Another Airbus Rudder Incident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C601 said:
come on....you swear boeing never had any problems with there jets.

If i rememeber correctly the 737 had a rudder problem.

Not like Airbus.

qmaster3 said:
Not like Airbus.

Dude, you don't know what your talking about,why not back your claim, instead of 3 words, that really don't say anything.

A310 i'd have to some research other than AA the one above.
A320/321 have a good record
A330/340 Excellent record

Enough said....

THE American Airlines crash was the first loss of an Airbus A300 flown by a Western carrier in the aircraft's 27-year history.

The A300 was the first airliner built by the European consortium and has demonstrated high levels of safety and performance. More than 500 have gone into service worldwide.

Because no wide-body, twin-engine jet had been designed before, the manufacturers had to overcome safety concerns when production began in 1974.

The reliability and fuel efficiency of the aircraft quickly banished doubts. American planemakers were shocked when the A300 won .

when the A300 won........the slowest to respond to a balked landing input while performing at an airshow .....contest.

Thats was an Airbus320-100 at the Paris airshow in 1988, A300 was flying well before then :rolleyes:

Swede said:
Hahaha!!!! That forum is insanely funny! Check it out if you haven't already. Look up some of their loony theories on 9/11. The "Fear of Flying" sub-forum is highly recommended. What a hoot!:p

Quite amusing, though I still prefer the comedic stylings of airliners.net forum member.

Swede said:
Hahaha!!!! That forum is insanely funny! Check it out if you haven't already. Look up some of their loony theories on 9/11. The "Fear of Flying" sub-forum is highly recommended. What a hoot!:p

Yeah, I got that link from someone else. Reading there makes my head hurt. Stuff the anti-Airbus guy that posts in like 36 point type bold. "OMG THE AIRBUS SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S EUROPEAN!" and stuff, and the political forum that makes a train wreck look like a paragon of organization... I almost feel dumber for having read there.

Latest resources

Back