• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Airbus goes down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ridiculous assertion. Do a little googling. Here, let me do it for you ...

http://www.airdisaster.com/statistics/

The accident rates for Airbuses are only marginally worse than Boeings. A lot safer than any car, bus, train, Ped Xing, bathtub, golf course, ski slope, swimming pool, kids' playground, or any other recreational activity.

Now a flight on Yemenia OTOH, that's a whole other can of worms.

One theory.

Airbus designs aircraft for third world operations and pilots. The planes automation makes up for the lack of experience of the crew operating it. In the US we rarely have a problem but overseas the airplanes limitations become apparent.

God speed to those lost.

I thougt it was funny. Loosen up, fruitcake. We're talkin third world humans, not Westerners. No one cares about a little island off of Africa. In a few years, they'll be under water and forgotten.

You're a scvmbag. My parents are from a third world country. Your courage behind your little keyboard is sad and pathetic. If you said that sh!t in front of me, I would knock your fvcking teeth down your throat and not even think twice about it. Coward!

I thougt it was funny. Loosen up, fruitcake. We're talkin third world humans, not Westerners. No one cares about a little island off of Africa. In a few years, they'll be under water and forgotten.

Wow. You really go out of your way to show your lack of compassion.

You're a scvmbag. My parents are from a third world country. Your courage behind your little keyboard is sad and pathetic. If you said that sh!t in front of me, I would knock your fvcking teeth down your throat and not even think twice about it. Coward!

Ah! You're Irish then.

WHOOP WHOOP! NET NANNY! WHOOP WHOOP!

I'm certain that we'd all agree that the loss of life is tragic, but the chances that this is anything other than an egregious screwup by pilots from a medieval society overmatched by 2Oth Century technology is small.

Hey retard. 40 years since the inception of Yemenia and not one incident with millions of miles flown. We've embarrased ourselves here in the U.S as well with all of our technology numerous times. Remember AA in Colombia trying to find a simple NDB?

Winds in Comoros were reported at 45mph with unknown gusts as of now. Remember Little Rock? That was all weather and no matter what 20th or 21st century technology you had would have saved those people from the pilots decision making. Thats what it boils down to. To incinuate that us westerners are the only ones that can grasp technology and use it effectively is assinine. That mindset is probably the reason you're still a regionaltard and not a majortard. There are those that fvck up and there are those that will.

Ah! You're Irish then.

LOL Iron spud. Not Irish. I don't know if this Amish Rakefight nitwit said that to incite responses or if thats the way he feels. I just know that punks like that are usually quiet as church mice in public. ie Pvnk azz b!tches who get rolled over in life. The courage comes from being in a dark room behind a keyboard and being anonymous.

One theory.

Airbus designs aircraft for third world operations and pilots. The planes automation makes up for the lack of experience of the crew operating it. In the US we rarely have a problem but overseas the airplanes limitations become apparent.

God speed to those lost.

I like this theory.

Seesm the EU wants to ban many Third World Carriers from their airspace. I applaud this initiative. Too many subpar pilots operating around well-trained Western crews.

Latest resources

Back