• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another 36 pilots for ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not unhappy here....It could be a lot worse...Hopefully you can find airline Nirvana soon...

I sure as hell wouldn't stick around if I wasn't happy...I would find something something better....

You're not unhappy because you stuck around well into your 60's until you could finally hold a decent line, "joe". Others have, either more ambition to eventually find a better airline job, or a cleaner flight record.

I'm not unhappy here....It could be a lot worse...Hopefully you can find airline Nirvana soon...
Of course you're happy, you paid a lot of money to work at ASA. IT was the only way you could get hired, by buying your job. And now you're stuck because you can't get hired anywhere else.

I sure as hell wouldn't stick around if I wasn't happy...I would find something something better....
You can't! You can't get hired anywhere else because of your backround. BUt at least you set a fine example in the regional world by paying for your job! Enjoy the crj, it's all you'll ever know, while your f/o's move on to bigger and brighter days!

So anyways....back to the topic. With the newhires along with the 25+ upgrades, where are these people going? Are there that many upgrades to backfill IAD and the bottom few in DTW? Think they will have more than 56 crews up in DTW now? Glad to hear no involuntary displacments off the 200 for sure.

Latest resources

Back