• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Annoying Aviation License Plates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ones I think are dorky are those rounded stickers some put on their pilot cases. 737 , 747 , 757 . You know what I meant? I've seen a lot of them ...Me personally, don't like them.

uh yea....red vette in the central florida area saying "fltpay" whos at a flightschool because he busted out of Initial Class because he could not fly the sim? Hum yea....Make my life a living hell because you could not hack it!? Makes sense!

dakotablue said:
uh yea....red vette in the central florida area saying "fltpay" whos at a flightschool because he busted out of Initial Class because he could not fly the sim? Hum yea....Make my life a living hell because you could not hack it!? Makes sense!
He He, I know exactly who you are talking about. I can't pass an initial class, but I can try to make some really good flight scholl standards. He will remain nameless, but is a very sad man.

The student parking lot(s) at Riddle were veritable gold mines for 'annoying aviation license plates'... But the only one that I can remember specifically is possibly the most annoying of all:

ATP2BE

Eeek...

prattzl said:
He He, I know exactly who you are talking about. I can't pass an initial class, but I can try to make some really good flight scholl standards. He will remain nameless, but is a very sad man.
One word.....Tool....and hes not flight stands anymore...he's corporate security...uh oh watch out

A little off topic, but did you guys see the tail number on the airplane in Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark? It was OB-CPO, a nod to Star Wars.

sclark161 said:
LFTSEAT...and the guy's an FO.

Hey S,

I've seen that dude, a tool indeed. Actually it was my wife who reported this strange sighting and within a few weeks I saw it on the road myself.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back