Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get a grip Sig

Sig,
You sound like a green bean fighter or attack pilot following in daddy's footsteps. You really don't need to puff on this website to "be somebody." Why don't you wait until you have a little more experience in the Tacair world before you start spouting off about tailhook, tanker buddies, and aviation prowess. Anyone that has to go on flightinfo to ask about low levels for a cross country out west to do some partying and how to get zaps made isn't going to impress a world travelling combat experienced veteran with grand stories of keggers, chasing little girls and "selling" the college experience apart from a military academy. ;)

ExAF said:
Sig,
You sound like a green bean fighter or attack pilot following in daddy's footsteps. You really don't need to puff on this website to "be somebody." Why don't you wait until you have a little more experience in the Tacair world before you start spouting off about tailhook, tanker buddies, and aviation prowess. Anyone that has to go on flightinfo to ask about low levels for a cross country out west to do some partying and how to get zaps made isn't going to impress a world travelling combat experienced veteran with grand stories of keggers, chasing little girls and "selling" the college experience apart from a military academy. ;)

That's just good poo.

ExAF said:
Sig,

:laugh: Sig600 is hereby O3ned. Or is it Ow3nd? Something like that. I was too busy spanking air to air, dropping bombs, playing crud, drinking Weed, and doing actual tactical aviation to learn stupid computer speak.

MAGNUM!! said:
Another easy and cheap shot...and based on ignorance. Yet again. I see a trend outta you, Sig.

BTW, how many fighter buddies do you have? I'm sure you'll say "None, and I'm glad of it." Can't have you getting different perspectives and all.

To answer your question, I've got quite a few good friends flying guard F-15's and 16's, active duty 15's and 15E's, 16's, B-1's, KC-10's and KC-135's. All great friends and good dudes (and a chick). I just found it intriguing that you would try and defend the social life at an academy since everyone I know from both Canoe U and the Zoo all admit that there is no social life to be had at either school (compared to a state U). As far as recommendations for low levels out west.. I'm an east coast guy and no one had any recommendations. As far as Zaps, there's a thousand places to get them. I was looking for a place someone had dealt with before that I wasn't the guinea pig for.

VaB

At VaB's Podunk PA Transcription College, they only produce Polka music. I'll take the crappy rap tune over that. BMD

Latest resources

Back