angelina jolie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilot124 said:
Yes......Isn't that where OJ plays golf????
Heard he has a wicked slice...............................

He now spends the majority (if not all) of his time on the links of South Florida where he currently resides. A reality tv show featuring him is once again in the works after being scrapped quite a few times. This should be around attempt #5 I believe.

Flyin Tony said:
I wouldnt say his name

Well if you are going to make accusations, I would hope you can back them up. Feel free to PM me with his name if you don't want to mention his/her name on here. If, in fact, this rep is saying the things you say he is, that is a problem and needs to be corrected. But I know several of the sales reps very well and not one of them would ever say the things that you have talked about - they are all highly knowledgeable on all issues Cirrus-related.

-Neal

I read in a magazine shes got 2 cirrus one in france one in L.A

and brad pitt fights with her cause she flies pregnant, doctor said go with a copilot, but she said nops.

I bet her child will learn to fly when he/she grows up :)

BluDevAv8r said:
How many pilots have crashed and killed themselves in a Cirrus?

-Neal
Not many, it seems to take low level acro over gross weight to pull it off....

Pitt bought a C182, so I guess they both have the flying bug. Anyway, to me this indicates Jolie is a little more than the typical self centered celebrity ditz that we have in the back of the airplane from time to time.

My $0.02 is that Pitt like Jolie because she actually has a brain.

Last edited:
There was an article a couple of months ago, in PEOPLE I think, about her flying Brad and the kids from SMO to Lake Havasu City, I think, where they spent the weekend and ate breakfast at a IHOP, just like any average family. He's also taking lessons.

Some other celebrity pilots (other than the well known like Harrison Ford and John Travolta):

Kurt Russell
Morgan Freeman
Patrick Swayze
Treat Williams (saw him eating lunch at the Simuflite cafeteria once)
Kenny G
Bruce Jenner
Alex Trebek
Lester Holt
Dirk Benedict ( Face on the A-Team).
Michael Dorn ( Worf on Star Trek TNG).
Stevie Wonder (not really, but I've always wondered why some FBOs have braille signs, especially the one that says Pilot Weather Brief).

Groundpounder said:
Rent the movie Gia. You can see her bewbies.

You can also get a good look in that movie she made with Ethan Hawke; Taking Lives or something like that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back